Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Puppy Rescue

            Ok, so I just got into finding and helping lost dogs, like a few days ago. I was just walking my dogs when all of the sudden i see this dog, witch terrified me for a moment because my chihuahua, Bruno, was once bit in the head by a doberman. like most puppies, once it saw my dogs, it started chaseing after us. He chased me all the way to my front door. Lucky for him, he had a tag with the number of his owner. I called, and they soon came to pick him up. (I`m really sorry, but i didn`t get a real picture of him, but he looked like this)



To make my blog more interesting, I`m not going to teach about dogs, i`m going to write about me helping lost dogs:) If you loose a pet, just email me and I could post it on the blog:) Till next time-Princy


No comments:

Post a Comment