Thursday, August 15, 2013

Its a dog, I think.......

             OMG! Guess What I just saw in my front yard. This morning I looked out my window, when i saw
this dog look-a-like in my front yard. Well....... of coarse when i first saw it, I thought it was a dog. (Reminder, it was still dark, so it was a shadow) I thought if it heard my chihuahuas barking, it will come a little closer so i can see it better. Well, it came over, but not to play. Istead of the cute puppy I thought it was, it was a BIG, HAIRY, COYOTE! I was soo shocked, I picked up my dogs, ran them strait to my bed and i squeesed them soooooooo hard. Here`s a tip, if you want to help dogs like me, please try to identifie them before you go help a random dog, it could be a look-a-like.


Other Look alikes

Wolf, dog family



The Linx is in the Cat family, but it still looks kind of like
a dog.


Jackle, Dog Family


 African Wild Dog

Fox

And of course the coyote :)



I know some of these animals don`t even live near you, but i still listed them. and there is still many more look alikes. FOLLOW ME IF YOU ARE A ANIMAL LOVER,  I WILL MAKE A RECOMENDATION FOR YOUR BLOG :)









No comments:

Post a Comment